The Alaskan malamute is a sweet, mischievous, fun-loving and eager to please type of dog. They are very intelligent particularly if they are trained to understand tricks. The Mals are good with other dogs but will not put up with trouble makers. Running and playing is his favorite and he could just do that in hours. This dog loves humans and is great with children. Training is easy with this dog, he can just learn everything. He needs to be leash if not without being used to a command to return, you might find it difficult to secure him back. For those who are interested in having this bred, the Alaskan Malamute cost in India is at 200,000 to 350,000 for a puppy. Also make sure you can find time for your daily exercise for this bred needs that.
Here are more facts related to the Siberian Husky Price in India- Guide on Buying the Perfect Husky that would be owners may want to know:
1. This bred has very high stamina though is not used to races, it can endure pulling heavy loads in harsh terrain and brutal climates.
2. This is a very handsome dog with a primeval look that you can associate with the movie of sled dogs in the Alaskan Alps.
3. The Alaskan Malamute is a working bred, highly athletic with a well-muscled body, strong legs, deep chest, and a plume like tail that waves towards the back.
4. An Alaskan Malamute’s head is broader than the normal dog and the ears are pricked while the dark-brown eyes show interest and knowledge.
5. He has more distinctive marks first in a cap over the head towards the face that is either all white or contains marks. The coat comes in several colors, but predominantly in white, and gray, black, red and sable with white fur around the belly, feet, legs and feet
If properly cared, this Malamute will be a trusted and valued family member who will bring joy and excitement in the house for many years.